From DC with love:
- This awesome DC event is already sold out, but TBD is doing some great stuff with local bloggers–and is definitely a new site to keep your eyes on!
- For those in NY craving some southern soul food for brunch, the Wall Street Journal recommends Bubby’s in Brooklyn‘s Dumbo neighborhood.
- Anyone who happens to find themselves in Paris should check this out–a community brunch festival that takes place the first Sunday of every month.
- I love toffee and I love bacon–but I’m not sure I’m sold on this unusual Birch & Barley donut combination. I guess my only choice is to go give it a try!
- What could be a better combination than Bras and Brunch at Sylene of Washington? This Sunday, learn to find the best swimsuit for your body shape. And free mimosas to boot!
- This is an awesome fundraiser brunch and silent auction to raise money for fitness buff volunteers heading to Haiti this summer. The food is complimentary, but make sure to check out the auction items!
- Add bubbly to your brunch for a little sparkle!