From DC with love:
- This Saturday, Firefly (1310 New Hampshire Ave, DC) is offering a free Bloody Mary to each person who orders off their brunch menu.
- I love the idea of a brunch birthday party–especially if you have a spring or summer birthday.
- Serious Eats has a mouth-watering recipe for a brunch-appropriate take on strawberry shortcake. Though I’m definitely not opposed to the real thing either…
- The Gospel Sunday Brunch at the Corcoran is back! This is definitely one to add to the list.
- Atlanta Journal Constitution asks its readers for their favorite hangover brunch spots. Check out their comments and leave your own here about the best DC spots to nurse off your hangover.
- Oil spills aren’t only impacting the lives of people in the Gulf. A number of DC restaurants are shifting their menus and upping their prices to deal with the seafood shortage.
- I Spy DC does a review of brunch at Masa 14.