From DC with love:
- This Sunday, stop by Eola to check out their new bacon flight. Mmm. Bacon.
- Not only is Annapolis a great place for a crab brunch, but if you head there this weekend you can also check out their Sunday Arts Festival.
- The Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival is returning to AC–and this year will include a dim sum brunch hosted by none other than Ted Allen.
- For those single foodies out there, check out this brunch meetup at Eventide. Good food and cute diners? Sounds like a win!
- Meridian Pint, the new-ish Columbia Heights dig with built-in taps at the table, is now opening up show for a full brunch service. 12-2 this week. Full service August 1.