From DC with love:
- For those of you looking for a vegan brunch, try the raw “pancakes” at Cafe Green on 17th and Chruch.
- Who can pass up tips to make your brunch recipes healthier (as long as they’re still tasty, of course?
- Since Emily is heading out today for a bachelorette party, I thought I’d throw in this blog post about bridal shower brunching.
- We just missed Babeland’s (in Brooklyn) free brunch that served up much more than waffles and eggs. Maybe a local DC spot will host the next “Brunch and Sex Positions“?
- Supper clubs are so last year. The latest incarnation is Artisa Kitchen’s Breakfast Club–a 15 course brunch hosted at a local art gallery.