From DC with love:
- For those of you who can never have too pancakes, it might be time for you to Olney, UK for their International Pancaked Day 415-yard skillet dash.
- Zucchini blossoms are all the rage this time of year. This baked egg recipe gives you a way to use them in your weekend brunch.
- I’m sorry, Paula Deen, but burger, bacon and cheese placed between two glazed donuts is not what comes to mind when I think “Lady’s Brunch Burger.”
- Mmm, peanut butter and jelly french toast. Yes, please!
- Art & Soul is one of my favorite DC restaurants for dinner, but I have yet to try their brunch. Check out Claudia’s brunch review over at Brunch and the City.