From DC with love:
- Pizzeria Paradiso is hosting a DC Beer Week brunch on Sunday, featuring 5 courses and beer pairings.
- NPR takes a bite of Paula Deen’s Ladies Brunch Burger (which I blogged about in last week’s Weekly Round-Up)
- Our fellow brunch bloggers Bitches Who Brunch get a shout-out in the Washington Post. Congrats!
- One New York cafe owner is giving out a free brunch to unemployed diners. Any DC folks want to match this deal?
- The Hill is Home has teamed up with Biergarten Haus over on H Street to get you 15% off brunch and a chance to meet THIH bloggers. Check it out on Sat!