From DC with love:
- My mouth is watering at this PB&J Pain Perdu from Serious Eats NY. This is definitely something that you could recreate at home.
- It can be a pain in the butt to make your own Bloody Mary mix from scratch. Instead, turn to this round-up for the best mixes you can buy.
- If you liked my banana french toast idea, you’ll love this recipe for banana waffles.
- Brunch with Bobby is slated as a new show on the Food Network spin-off the Cooking Channel.
- Our fellow brunch blogger Claudia is encouraging people to head over to WTOP to nominate their favorite DC brunch spot.
- What could be holier than finding a condom in your soup during Easter brunch? GROSS.
- New York’s “Brunch Bunch” heads to the city’s hottest brunch places and asks people why they’re there and if it’s worth the wait.