From DC with love:
- I’m never one to turn down a chance to hear some good live music, but it’s even better when it comes with brunch! DC has its own gospel and jazz brunches, but here‘s a list to check out when you hop on the Bolt up to New York.
- For the best bagels in town, head to…2 Amys? So says Wonkette.
- Emily and I had a lackluster brunch experience at Founding Farmers. Now Claudia is unimpressed with Farmers & Fishers. I see a trend.
- Reuters UK thinks if you have 48 hours in DC that you should be sure to check out Perry’s drag brunch.
- A little ode to brunch.
- Apparently, this bacon donut is better than Paula Deens. I think that’s a throw-down.
- I just stumbled on this site for the first time, which gives a run down of what it claims are “the best brunches in DC.”
- Combine brunch and service work this weekend with Yachad, which will train you to become a handyman and lead its volunteer projects–with brunch served on the side!