While some of you may opt for a lovely Valentine’s Day brunch with your best gal pals or your number one lady/gentleman, I imagine that more will opt for a dinner outing for the upcoming holiday.
Personally, I’m more of a low-key Valentine’s Day celebrator–especially given the fact that my birthday is two days before. My guess is that Dan and I will cook a nice dinner at home, top it off with a bottle of wine, and just enjoy a mellow night together.
But, for those of you who have more adventurous evening plans, here are a few options at restaurants around the city:
- 701 is featuring a special four course menu for $85/person, accompanied by live jazz.
- AGAINN is opting for a singles night with their Anti-Valentine’s prix fixe menu and anti-love menus. Most romantic dish? Spotted Dick.
- Co Co. Sala is romantic on any night–and even more so on Valentine’s with their 7-course Aphrodisiac Allure dinner for $75 per person.
- Georgia Brown’s will be offering a prix fixe meal for $55 that features aphrodisiacs throughout the menu and is accompanied by live jazz.
- Oyamel will be offering a $52 five course prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day along with a special list of aphrodisiac cocktails.
- Ulah Bistro looks like a great option for those of us who may be a bit more budget conscious. For $25, you get three courses plus a glass of champagne.
This is DC, so these are just a few of your hundreds of options. Whether you’re looking for a night of pink and red romance or have something else in mind, start Googling and you’re bound to find the perfect way to celebrate.