From DC with love:
- Art and Soul is one of (if not the) best place I’ve eaten in DC, but for some reason I still haven’t checked out their brunch. What better time to try it than on Valentine’s Day?
- I’m certainly not a Junior Leaguer, but we do have a persimmon tree in the backyard at my parents’ house, so maybe I’ll have to try this spicy persimmon cake recipe.
- Why not turn your wedding reception into a brunch party?
- Potatoes plus bacon? I’m sold.
- I’ve only been to Scion for dinner. Has anyone else tried their brunch?