From DC with love:
- Are you a single Jewish bike-rider who likes brunch? If so, you should check out this new Meetup group: Bike & Brunch.
- I did a poached egg tutorial for this blog, but it’s always good to get a reminder from the pros.
- I was planning on going to a New Years Day brunch at Firefly, but they wanted a $150 deposit. I wasn’t prepared to bet that much money on my friends and me being in a brunch state of mind, so I never made the reservation. And we never made it to our actual reservation. Oops.
- Check out these eight easy brunch foods to make at home.
- Since we don’t live in Cincinnati, we can’t actually check out these global restaurants, but why not use this wordly inspiration for your next brunch? Opt for an Asian, Latin American, or European flair for your next menu!
- TGIFridays just introduced a brunch menu. Not sure I’ll check it out, but I felt it my duty to pass the word along.