From DC with love:
- Blue Duck Tavern goes above and beyond the call of duty with their Donut French Toast dish now served at brunch. As if their brunch wasn’t good enough last weekend.
- What a clever idea! Omelet in a bag! Why not?
- TBD has a list of their top brunch spots, but they’re missing Birch & Barley and Blue Duck Tavern–two of my favorites.
- These New York transplants are also trying to identify the best DC brunch spots, but they haven’t been quite as successful as TBD. It looks like they’re missing a bunch, so leave them a comment with your faves.
- Another take on the breakfast quesadilla I know and love.
- I am a big quiche fan (what a great way to use leftover vegetables!), so I full support this article‘s thesis that “brunch is better with quiche.”